Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

My recent posting on Facebook after being tagged by a friend...

1. I have no fingernails left as I have chewed them all off because of my current stress level.
2. I can beat my husband at any and all Wii games.
3. Because I know it drives my husband crazy to have me kick his butt on the Wii, occasionally I let him win. Shh, don't tell.
4. I have six African clawed frogs.
5. I am allergic to my school building. Next year, next year, next year.
6. I am lost without my blackberry.
7. I took 359 pictures last week alone, all were for the school yearbook and/or the time capsule.
8. Kelvin Sampson... told you so
9. I went on the roof of our new school last week to take pictures. Shh, another secret.
10. If one more person around me announces she is pregnant, I'm going to scream.
11. When I was a kid, I stuck a key in an electrical outlet pretending it was the ignition of a car.
12. I wear two pairs of socks almost everyday from December through February.
13. I have a 40-45 minute drive to school everyday, and I truly enjoy that fact.
14. Last May I cut off about 1/4 of an inch of my thumb with a paper cutter. It grew back, but it looks and feels weird.
15. I'm a big klutz, but I've never had a broken bone. (knock on wood)
16. I have to have a piece of gum every morning before school starts.
17. The one time I rode a horse, I freaked out and couldn't get off the thing fast enough.
18. I will not answer my phone during an IU basketball game.
19. I am an overachiever and a perfectionist, a very stressful combination.
20. When a cool project comes around, I can't say no to being involved no matter how many other projects I have on my plate.
21. I get a sinus infection every fall.
22. The most prominent color in my closet is red/crimson. (Shocker, I know.)
23. I've been adding to this list for 10 hours now, and I'm still not done. Of course, I am also working on the yearbook and some time capsule items.
24. It still brings a lump to my throat when I have to pass by my grandma's nursing home, which is usually twice a day on my way to and from school.(She died in June of 2006.)
25. Before the start of the Big Ten season, I predicted IU would win three games, all at home... Michigan, Penn State and Northwestern. They have lost two of those three already, and Northwestern recently went into East Lansing and pulled out a win. Outlook not good.

1 comment:

~*Ang*~ said...

Just wanted to say that I am with you on 10 and 24. For many different reasons...but I understand.
Btw...thank you for adding me, you have been added to my list of blogs we enjoy. I ENJOYED READING THESE! I will read more later!
Thanks Jenn!